Vertical Wall Bed, Concept, Small Double 120 cm - Space Saving, Murphy Bed
This Wall Bed has a soft-close system and new, almost noiseless pneumatic mechanism. The shelves will give you extra storage space for books, decorations or everyday use products. To open the Murphy Bed you just have to push the middle panel then pull the bed down gently. The frame is made of 22 mm high-quality laminated chipboard, front is made of 16 mm thick MDF
- SIDE CABINETS FOR THIS BED ARE ALSO AVAILABLE - PLEASE ASK
Horizontal version available - click HERE!
Small Double Wall Bed description:
W 131cm x H 218cm x D 46cm when folded
and D 228cm when unfolded
- Functional shelves inside
- The maximum weight limit for each shelf - 5kg
- Soft Close System
- Pneumatic mechanism supporting the opening/closing
- Slatted base
- Metal slats frame
- Wall bed has straps to support bedding
- Max thickness of mattress: 18 cm
bed has an option with LED shelving light (two reading lights are not included)
- Mattress not included !!!
- SIDE CABINETS FOR THIS BED ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! UNIT REQUIRES TO BE SECURELY FASTENED TO THE WALL. PLEASE, USE A PROPER FIXING FOR YOUR WALL. IF UNSURE, ASK A PROFESSIONAL AS TO THE BEST FIXING FOR YOUR WALL.
- Sleeping area's length is 200 cm (continental size)
- The product is new, packed in cardboard boxes and designed for self-assembly.
- SIDE CABINETS FOR THIS BED
- Cabinets dimensions: W45cm x H218cm x D46cm
- Push to open door
4 - 8 weeks delivery time
Please, be advised that we still guarantee delivery despite problems, but due to the virus and all related difficulties, deliveries can be delayed.
If you live 70 miles from London, please ask about delivery charges.