Vertical Wall Bed, Concept, Small Double 120 cm - Space Saving, Murphy Bed
This Wall Bed has a soft-close system and new, almost noiseless pneumatic mechanism. The shelves will give you extra storage space for books, decorations or everyday use products. To open the fold away bed you just have to push the middle panel then pull the bed down gently. The frame is made of 22 mm high-quality laminated chipboard, front is made of 16 mm thick MDF
Horizontal version available - click HERE!
Small Double Wall Bed description:
W131cm x H218cm x D46cm
and D228cm when unfolded
- Functional shelves inside
- The maximum weight limit for each shelf - 5kg
- Soft Close System
- Pneumatic mechanism supporting the opening/closing
- Slatted base
- Metal slats frame
- Wall bed has straps to support bedding
- Mattress size: 120cm x 200cm x 18cm
bed has an option with LED shelving light (two reading lights are not included)
- Mattress not included !!!
- SIDE CABINETS FOR THIS BED ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
- The product is new, packed in cardboard boxes and designed for self-assembly.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!! UNIT REQUIRES TO BE SECURELY FASTENED TO THE WALL. PLEASE, USE A PROPER FIXING FOR YOUR WALL. IF UNSURE, ASK A PROFESSIONAL AS TO THE BEST FIXING FOR YOUR WALL. Beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame.
SIDE CABINETS FOR THIS BED
Dimensions: W45cm x H218cm x D46cm
Push to open door
4 - 8 weeks delivery time
Please, be advised that we still guarantee delivery despite problems, but due to the virus and all related difficulties, deliveries can be delayed.
If you live very far and your postcode start from AB, BT, HS, IV, PA, PH, PL, SA, TR, ZE, KW, PO, LL, please ask about delivery charges.